View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 01:06 AM   #3237
MvPeterson2828
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
I love 3-4 defense , I can convert any defense by firing coach and playbook change but I want to rebuild also I'm really liking the chiefs. Build around Peters, Houston and berry on defense because hali and Johnson are getting old and they're offense is falling apart with smith getting old and Charles always injured , I would maybe wanna trade preseason year one for garapollo or wait till draft

Chiefs, Lions, Saints, jaguars, Bears, Or dolphins. I think the dolphins would be a lot of fun. They don't really have a QB in tannehill. Defense they aren't too bad but could use some work. Offense they are kinda just there, nothing too impressive. Lions defense is really ehh. With the retirement of Calvin Johnson that offense won't be the same and mediocre. You got Stafford too build a team around. Jaguars are looking better but they still need some pieces here and there still. Bears? Ha... that team needs a QB and that defense isn't too great. Decent MLB core though. Langford at RB be a guy you can develop into a solid RB and you got Jeffry at wideout. Obvious number 1 lol. Saints? Brees is aging, that offense doesn't got much. They traded away so much talent. Brandin cook and coby flenner are the standouts to me really. Defense? Yeah they need help in that area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk