Old 10-14-2016, 10:12 AM   #1356
GrayDawg
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
You would want to lower the speed parity then. The lower the setting the bigger the separation. But be for-warned that below 40 I felt I saw too many big plays.

Auto Subs are maddening. I do a lot of formation subs to make sure my back up RB get's work. As far as the CPU I do the create a coach workaround for that week and set their formation subs. But once the real life coach retires or get's fired.....it's a PITA.

It is what it is.

The most important thing for me post patch is user pass rush. And I am almost done tweaking that.

As far as interceptions. I am not seeing a problem. The ones I throw are on me except for tipped passes of course. You really have to throw to the open man. If you try to squeeze into tight windows without a top shelf QB.....you are toast. I am fine with Pass Defense Reaction at default and INT's at 35.

I am just tired of the fatigue/auto sub thing on 15 minutes quarters. I have everything except QB's and OL set to out 60 in 80 and see WR and RB subs.

Not as often as I want but I have never been able to get it right on the PS4 Maddens. I just accept it.

I am going to tinker with DL at out 50 in 55 again and see if that works well.

On long drives my WR's do sub in and out. It works fine at 60/80

So here is my current testing sliders I have tinkered with if you all care to try it out.

CPU Pass Blocking 60
CPU Run Blocking 58
False Start - 53
Fatigue outside CFM (main menu) 50
Fatigue Inside CFM 65

Auto Subs

QB 0/1
OL 0/1

Everything else at out 60 in 80
So I played a few games with the latest changes and I am kind of torn on pass block at 60. I like it foe DE and OLB but there is very little push from the DT. I may drop it a click or 2 to see if I get better results.

Also, you can keep QB and OL at 60/80. They won't sub out unless you are scrambling or doing hurry up offense most of the game.

Dropped false start to 52 and had better results. Also raised holding to 62 to potentially make up for the lack of penalties.