Old 10-14-2016, 07:06 PM   #144
tdawg3782
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Yeah I pretty much sim every game until the playoffs, then I usually can't resist jumping in (and usually getting beaten by the CPU because I suck). Make sure you get a good set of sliders and XP sliders if you're mainly simming. I put myself as an owner so I don't have to worry about getting fired etc. (and, effectively, I play as the GM anyway).

Now that's a strong draft class! I'm doing a sim-only rebuild CFM with the Browns and it took me until Year 3 to get them to the playoffs, Year 5 to get them to the big dance. Reckon you might beat me with a class like that!

Great tip RE switching player's positions in the tool. Not quite foolproof, but you should find that "natural" position changes like 5 technique DE to DT are quite accurate with the end result.

Version 2 of the tool coming this weekend (just want to run another class to test it), which has lots of tweaks to the TVR to make it fairer/more accurate across positions, and loads of tweaks to the drafting criteria. I've had a much broader dataset to work from than when I originally built the tool, and I've sorted out some problem positions like safety. Think you'll all be pleased with the results .
I can not wait for V2. Sounds like all that data helped out. I'm about to do a draft tonight probably. I've got about 60+ guys scouted so I'll do the actual Ovr like I did last time if you still need data. Let me know.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk