Old 10-17-2016, 01:17 AM   #1890
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdub28
When you say preseason rosters, could you elaborate on that? Do you mean to use the rosters that came with the game? Sorry, I know this is probably a dumb question, but I am curious is this is why I am still having an issue with getting a pass rush. Although, I just starting a new CFM with the Browns. Converted from a 3-4 to 4-3 and the ends and tackles are not good...
When you start a franchise, it gives you an option between 75 man preseason roster and the currently loaded roster. Pick the 75 man preseason roster.

If you're doing a d-alignment change in year 1, it is going to be seriously rough for you. I'm assuming you moved Kruger and Mingo to ends and moved some of their other guys inside. In my experience though...it doesn't always work well (I did it once with Cleveland and struggled with Mingo as a down end, not so much with Kruger)...I'm a guy that favors 43 too so I have tried this a few times. The block shed and strength ratings of your converted OLBs (along with their pass rush traits) are going to be critical as to whether or not it works.

So...overalls may look OK if you converted guys (i.e. edit their positions)...but sometimes those 34OLBs don't translate well to 43DEs. Pay attention to your coach scheme too and make sure it is set up to properly reflect what you're doing.