View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 04:14 PM   #1952
JukkaM
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
Eager to give these a try on AP. Through three games on All-Madden I've had some mixed results.

I'm 2-1 with the Jets, the main things I've loved at the human passing game and the CPU running game. I've had really solid experiences with both. I could sense the big difference when playing against Jamaal Charles' speed as opposed to the Bengals and Jeremy Hill.

Fitzpatrick has 4 TD's and 5 INT's through three games, which is pretty much on par with real life. I threw for 426 yards and 3 TD's in my last game at KC, but the week before that he was terrible (1 TD and 3 INT's) in a loss.

I posted before about not being able to get an INT on D, I still can't. I've had a couple of pass breakups but the CPU hasn't taken many deep shots on me, only a couple, and I swatted one and got Moss'd on the other. Other than that, I've only had 1 INT but it was off a ball that plopped off the hands of a wide open Tyler Eifert.

The BIGGEST CHALLENGE for me has been the running game. I honestly don't know how people were having success running on these sliders on AM. I know the Jets don't exactly have the Cowboys' line, but I've got defenders in the backfield four out of five times I carry the ball. I mean I could post video clip after video clip where as soon as Fitzpatrick puts the ball in Powell's chest, there's 3-4 defensive lineman standing there waiting for him. Through three games Bilal Powell is averaging 2.5 YPC (Forte was lost for the season in week 1).

Again, these are on AM. Eager to try AP this week.
Hmm... Jets have semi-good OL like u said. Powell isnt so good RB. Maybe u read wrong opponents D? Or u need practise ur running game more. I play Browns and had Crowell 4,3 avg per carry. Longest run ...43 yrds maybe...