View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 11:21 PM   #3510
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok, against all that I believe, I started a second franchise with the Eagles (sorry Flazko). What better way to test than in not one, but two franchises??? I've put together a mut set of sliders, though ALL credit is due to Flazko. I've take pieces of his Blue, Hybrid and Sauce sets. Keep in mind this is a base and starting point for me. It will begin to give everyone a challenge that is complaining that the game is too easy on all-pro. At least it's a starting point. As Flazko has reiterated time and time again, you have to customize his sliders to create a set that works for you. We all play the game differently and have different styles. Also, stop playing with the damn Cleveland Browns, lol. No seriously though, playing with or against them is not a good base for comparison. I just happen to be playing against them in Week 1, bc that was the Eagles' opener. I played the first half last night, and I trail 14-9 after a disastrous half of football (2 INTs, one of which came off of Agholor's finger tips, a blocked punt returned for a score and a missed extra point). I am going to rotate games with my Raider franchise using everything below **for now**. This is an evolving process. First off, I highly recommend to stop trying to make Madden perfect. Second, if you're
really looking for a challenge, don't be afraid to adjust your sliders appropriately. Most importantly, play realistically and have fun. Here's what I'm using:

All-Pro
15 min quarters/ 16 second playclock
Slow game speed (I tried Normal speed again last night and I just don't like the way it feels with this game right now)
90 parity/ threshold

QB acc: 10/45
Pass blk: 15/30
WR catch: 47/47

Run blk: 15/90
Fumbles: 60/60

Pass reaction: 9/9
INTs: 40/40
Coverage: 89/99

Tackling: 55/55

FGP: 50/50
FGA: 30/30
PuntP: 40/40
PuntA: 90/90
KickP: 60/60

Duke Johnson has been running solid, so the CPU run game feels intact. RG3 has taken a few shots down the field. I have been able to move the ball, but I'm still really learning the Eagles' receivers. I don't have Crabtree or Cooper bailing me out. I've been able to run the ball with Ryan Mathews to the effect of 15 carries for 64 yards. 3 carries of which were on the goal line that I could not punch in. I will finish the game tonight, and will report back with my final results.

I really liked the way this felt, though I imagine that after I familiarize myself with the set and the Eagles (while still playing my other franchise), I'll probably adjust. Again, this is all thanks to Flazko. I don't take any credit for this. I simply took the aspects I liked with each set and put them together. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think.
I lost to the Browns 21-20, despite outgaining them in yardage and first downs. I had some bad luck, but wayyyy too many mental errors. Still a fun game. This mash up of Flazko's Blue, Purple (Hybrid) and Sauce sets provides a realistic game and a challenge. I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm increasing injuries to 35, and will do so in increments of 5 until I see some action. There were none in my Raiders/ Saints opener and only one in my Eagles/ Browns opener - we knocked out RG3 in the 4th quarter. He's out for 3 weeks with a shoulder injury.

Only change that I'm gonna make to the slider set is:
QB Accuracy: 5/45 (it was previously 10/45).