View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:30 PM   #734
nickrobes
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

I'm not sure if this is a bug, glitch, settings, cheating, or I'm just too good for madden 17. I'm very mad right now because offline CFM is just too easy. I have been looking through the forums, other websites, and no where can I find my problem so I am hoping somebody here can help. Basically I'm in week 4 playing as the Browns (75ovl) playing against the patriots (89ovl) and to my surprise I win the game. But I dont only win the game but I decimate the patriots. I go through there defense......... you know what I will just list the problems.(These are for all of CFM and not just the patriots.)1, I get too many sacks in one game, no matter what the D line rating is I cut through the CPU O line.2, half of the incompletions of the CPU QB is because he throws it out of bounds.3, If I dont get through the O line the CPU QB just stands there with guys open and waits to be sacked. 4, all I have to do is call and audible on D to a blitz if the CPU is going to run, I take control of the player guarding the RB and blitz him too. If it is not a run and a play action this is almost always a sack. I am playing as the browns and I shut down Tom Brady like he is a high school player. HERE COMES THE BOMBSHELL............ I'm playing on all madden with player run BLK, reaction time, and pass coverage all on 0. For the CPU the reaction time, and pass coverage is on 100. In madden 16 if I put it on those settings I would get killed. Please somebody tell me if there is a fix, bug, or just the way the game is.
NOTE:Xbox One, Same on coach and owner mode