View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 03:38 PM   #14
onlybygrace
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Puck carryer slows down around mid ice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBlue
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDeaa90Mh8

Perfect example of it happening. This is on a breakaway. Normally happens on a stretch pass or skating through the neutral zone with the puck.

The legs keep pumping, but the player artificially slows down like he is in mud. All while everyone else is not impacted and is able to catch up.
That was interesting, actually. Oh well. I'm not really that bent out of shape about it. I'm 44 games into my season and have not felt cheated even once. No crazy comebacks...nothing even close...so, I'm happy. Sometimes, its more about your personal attitude than anything.

You wouldn't believe the amount of people I've heard with complaints (not saying you are one of these individuals) who will complain about something likes its the end of the world, then flippantly admit that they still win almost every game anyways. So, unless an issue is extremely large, I typically am able to over look small stuff. I'm only a few games over .500 which is rare for me...and not once have I felt cheated. I love that. I will remain happy.

Ive a had the CPU come back from down 4-1 to make it 4-3 and then they hit the post with a wide open net...seems to me if there was some comeback conspiracy, that puck would have gone in.

I see little to complain about with the offline game at all this season...

Last edited by onlybygrace; 10-21-2016 at 03:44 PM.