View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 06:59 AM   #3675
FancyPantsHess
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Okay game 1 using the tuner and the old red set. My team is the steelers with geno smith as the qb and I've traded every veteran on defense with value for picks and traded most of those picks for defensive rookies. A little cheesy but keeps me interested during season 1. My team is 79 overall and is usually 84 to start.

35-18 win vs redskins. Kirk cousins was hurt and Colt McCoy had to start. And he looked like Colt McCoy not, well, any starting qb lol.
21/40 for 277 yards 1 td no picks. Easily could have had less than 200 yards but my pass rush gave him all day on a few occasions. It was a rain game, but he was all over the place. Missing guys, throw aways, out of bounds when the receiver was open on the sidelines. Definitely not a robot.
Charles sims went 19 carries for 64 yards.

Honestly I felt in the zone on offense and though the score looks good I didn't dominate.
Geno went 29/37 for 268. 4tds 1int. I had to check down all game til I finally recognized what their cover 1 looked like and got over the top twice. He only missed open receivers a few times so may have to keep an eye on that. Josh Norman made a beautiful play for the int. He was in man coverage on another receiver and I made a throw under pressure to my receiver who had beat his own man and Norman only had to go about 6 yards and made it look easy.
Running game I felt truly on point and it still wasn't easy. Leveon bell was 23/113 1 td. Holes opened and closed nicely but I may have to tweak it a bit.

Game looked almost as good as say the pink set. Pass rush was okay on both sides. 3/2 sacks. I was under pressure more than once. Coverage looked crisp. Safeties killed my routes all day that are usually wide open.

Overall I'm thrilled. Getting ready for game 2 vs bengals. I highly suggest trying flazkos previous red update I posted if you're not getting much challenge from the cpu

Last edited by FancyPantsHess; 10-23-2016 at 07:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove