View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 07:15 PM   #209
Playmakers
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Tcoaker

I think the qb scrambling logic is just broke in this game.

I've seen a few scrambles but i don't think it has any coincidence with run blocking at 100

I did however have to go back and lower the offensive holding slider back down because i think with run block at 100 the higher setting for holding was also boosting up the run blocking.

So i went back down to 55 on holding and the 100 run block seems more legit again......

I also believe that the human qba slider is broke and even at qba 5 it was still resulting into way too many accurate throws.......just not enough off target passes for my liking

Watch blake bortles and Derek Carr today and they both must have thrown 4-6 passes that were simply off the market which EA just can't get right in Madden IMO

So i finally decided to go lower on the QBA and see how it plays out below the initial 5 setting.

On a side note jay ajayi just put together back 200 yard games so i don't think having run blocking up high is a bad decision.......just have to find a sweet spot for the tackle slider to counter it on this set of sliders

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 10-23-2016 at 07:18 PM.