Old 10-23-2016, 09:22 PM   #210
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Playmakers Madden 17 Pro level sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Tcoaker

I think the qb scrambling logic is just broke in this game.

I've seen a few scrambles but i don't think it has any coincidence with run blocking at 100

I did however have to go back and lower the offensive holding slider back down because i think with run block at 100 the higher setting for holding was also boosting up the run blocking.

So i went back down to 55 on holding and the 100 run block seems more legit again......

I also believe that the human qba slider is broke and even at qba 5 it was still resulting into way too many accurate throws.......just not enough off target passes for my liking

Watch blake bortles and Derek Carr today and they both must have thrown 4-6 passes that were simply off the market which EA just can't get right in Madden IMO

So i finally decided to go lower on the QBA and see how it plays out below the initial 5 setting.

On a side note jay ajayi just put together back 200 yard games so i don't think having run blocking up high is a bad decision.......just have to find a sweet spot for the tackle slider to counter it on this set of sliders
The qb accuracy thing, found an article with madden 25 when it came out here's the link https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...-25-qb-ratings

the short, medium, long, accuracy ratings according to that article, relate to the completion percentage of the qbs. But they messed it up by having all the qbs with 70+ acc in these fields. As you see in the article aaron rogers had an 87 deep throw rating. That meant he hit 87 percent of his passes. '

Maybe Do some drastic cuts on deep and medium, put them in 30s or 40s keep short decent 80 something. This worked on madden 25 for xbox one. I used this logic with all time rosters i started on and it made playing at acc 50 just right.

I've got qbs to scramble and move around in pocket with qb acc at 100 and wrcatch at 45. This was on all-madden. Seemed to be a good mix and the qbs did scramble but other things were jacked up with those sliders so I abandoned them. I'll plug you sliders in later tonight and play a franchise game but ill put qb acc at 100 and we catch at 45 see what happens on pro level.