YeOldTonk
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
Since reading about that a week or so ago, i put it to use in my draft from last week. It sort of works. i had a SS who was do not draft but had great stats as a run stopping SS. So i thought his coverage skills and speed would make him a great linebacker. So i changed him to a MLB. He switch to draft and i grabbed him in a late round for value.

The draft completed and i moved him to his new position. His rating went from 71 to 59. So beware of the "trick". I am still trying to figure out which rating is bringing him down like that. his pass rush stats and awareness are all in the 50/60 range. So i assume that is it. His block shedding is in the low 70s as well. i assume that and the power rush are the problem. but he is awesome when you play as him. oh and he is 6'4 235 so i dont think its his height/weight.

I did the same thing to a do not draft G and made him a C and he is now a 74 norm dev C who is backing up 2 positions and eventually will be my C starter after his AWR goes up.
Normally if I'm looking to switch a player, I try to keep him within the same position group. Dline, LBs, DB, Oline, etc. Seems to work out smoother for me.

Here's a chart of how different positions rely on different rating weights.

Ratings

According to the chart, Speed/Zone Covg/Man Covg only make up a total of 16% of a MLB's OVR rating.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.