View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 09:23 PM   #3794
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
This looks very very solid my guy. i will definitely plug these in and get it started. i just want that challenge while being fun too. im going to go all pro because i believe you both when you say AP plays better than AM and i also see the hard work & focus you both put in the AP sets... and do i need to delete my profile and go through the rams intro and choose all pro as my difficulty or does that not matter?? Thanks bro.
No problem bro. Thank Flazko too- he's taught me a lot not just with regards to how sliders affect each other, but to use his set and cater it to your style. You sound like me though in wanting that challenging aspect. Use my variation of his sauce set for 2 games, and then don't be afraid to move a slider 5 points in either direction to increase the challenge in a particular area, but only IF NEEDED.

Best part about Flazko's set other than all of his work itself, is the comraderie that we've got going here with each other. We all try to help each other, which is great. But remember, we do have to put some effort in ourselves if we want to adjust further to cater our wants from the game.

Time for us to enjoy Madden 17!!! It's only been 2 months for crying out loud. I just hope I can stick it out with Philly, and not start thinking around week 6, "I should have picked the 9ers or Bills".

If you can offer any advice on a team for me, that would be great!