View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 10:44 PM   #3825
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko
Excellent work and appreciate you taking the time to answer. Just curious but it seems like a lot people are struggling on what they want and going back and forth with all pro and all madden.

what are you sticking with? I realize we all have different skill levels and we need to adapt the sliders to us. I have been going back and forth as well so I thought I would get the experts opinion. Thanks
I'm sticking with Sauce Set. I'm 11-5 about to play the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC championship. The AFC side is between Raiders vs Steelers. Last round I barely squeaked by Seattle 17-15. And steelers beat Jacksonville in OT which I thought was funny and Raiders beat Bills. Regardless if I go on to Superbowl or not Prescott is my QB moving forward and Romo will be traded before draft to either Jets, Dolphins, or Whoever is willing to give me a 1st and 2nd (vikings gave a 1st and 3rd For that Scrub Bradford). With the extra picks I'll add my future replacement for Witten and help my secondary and linebackers get young and with the extra money from Romo I will get some pass rushers. The sauce set has made some games pretty tough for me but I don't switch on defense and I also only pick from suggested plays (it's as if my coordinator is picking plays for me). I thought about maybe trying out the red set but in all honesty I think my sauce set, Pink Set, and purple set are also very good without the RoboQB.
Advertisements - Register to remove