mpd3892
Rookie

OVR: 2
Rookie Sliders (It Works!)

INTRO: How I Got Here

Spoiler

I recently came across the following post:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...e190f767be.png

When I saw this I realized I was done with M17. If the Devs are playing the game, then they too must know of the issues (such as punts into the wind, WR1 lining up on the wrong side, etc.). That being the case, if they are not able or willing to fix such issues, then there is no hope for the rest of us. M17, like most video games, has its flaws. But when there are such major flaws and there is no expected fix, then it is time to move onto a product produced by a company and a team that takes pride in the quality of their work. Granted, there may be issues behind the scenes that we are not privy to that prevent the Devs from making needed fixes, but we can only go off what we can see and learn.

I can understand some of the changes that were made so as to please the money making online tournament play, but to not fix fundamental issues... Unacceptable.

I thank all that took part in this thread and contributed. I truly hope that you are able to find a way to enjoy this game as best as you are able. For me the road has come to a fork. One road leads to a dead end that is M17 and the other to other past times.

Best of luck to all and thank you for your various insights and interests in this thread.

Last edited by mpd3892; 11-21-2016 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Final Post.
Advertisements - Register to remove