Old 11-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #52
Krebstar
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Fifa 17 Formations and Tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvertonianSteeler
I am interested in using the setting up of opponents tactics via the second controller as I use the second controller already to fix the incorrect line ups and implement my 'random number variable' for last minute unavailability.

However my concern is that if you adjust their tactics what is to stop the cpu from reverting to one of the presets on the fly during the game. Thus rendering your time as wasted.

Could this not also happen if you spent days inputting every European clubs correct tactics. They just switch on the fly to a preset depending on the current state of the game in the same way that the user controlled team can.
Based on my experience from past years, they won't 100% of the time play as the tactic you set for them, however they seem to for the majority of the time. Things changed based on the score, time remaining, etc. However, still seems like it might be worth the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
Have you been playing around with player instructions as well?
Yep—pairing all tactics with specific player instructions. Do they work as well as they should (defensive midfielders bombing forward)? Nope, but they work enough it seems.