View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 05:40 PM   #8
JayhawkerStL
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Are you bored with Madden 17 yet

I still find myself booting it up everyday, even though I'm telling myself to play more Gears or BF1, which I just dropped a ton of cash on. And BF1 is some of the most fun I've had with a FPS in a long time.

I will admit that I play MUT and DC almost exclusively. I was playing almost all DC, but I have gotten my MUT team to a point where I can play the Salary Cap MUT. The two modes just scratch similar, but different itches.

DC is all about that single day fantasy draft feel. You craft a team, and try to knock out 6 wins before you lose twice. SC MUT is about building and crafting a team over a long haul. My first team was good, but I'm not going through the process of buying and selling players to fallout different chemistry components.

I do wish MUT would be like HUT and track the star of players you use over the long haul. I would love to look back and compare the stats of different guys I used.

I've played some franchise, and it's fine. But there is something a bit more immediate about MUT and DC.