View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 03:27 PM   #454
infinite76
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Yup, tdawg is right as usual. PRC and AWR seems to be the main way draft classes have been nerfed since the tuning updates. The other way is fewer blatantly obvious slam dunk picks, which means the tool becomes more useful as it's harder to 'eyeball' who will obviously be a good player.

I too hold very little store by original OVR to be honest. It's the same reason in my own personal use of the tool I give a mega TVR boost to younger guys, as I'm planning for 3-4 years time, not expecting guys to own the league in their rookie year. Being 21 years old is much more valuable than superstar dev and worth at least 5 OVR points in my opinion, if you think about the fact that a 70 OVR 21 year old could easily be a 85 OVR by the time he's 23.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i just realized that with the QB i drafted. he is a 76 as a rookie and his stats are better than all the QBs i have except one but all their AWR ratings are like 20 points higher. if i get that rating to the 90s, his OVR will probably be that high. He is one of those weird QBs who are rated as pocket passers but has high speed and throw on the run ability. I run a strong armed QB vertical scheme so he is ok with a 92 arm strength