View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 10:16 AM   #4157
FancyPantsHess
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
That's exactly the feel I get from Normal vs slow. With Normal, I feel as though it's much easier to move the ball on the CPU, though it is easier to play defense vs the CPU on slow. I find myself button mashing with Normal and fast. It's weird because I liked Fast on last year's game.
I tried your all pro setup based on flazkos personal set and things got weird lol. First game vs the redskins. Blowout win. 51-16. I only had 3 or 4 incomplete passes and just under 400 passing yards. My running game was stuffed. The redskins ran all over me. Just under 200 yards. Could've been more if they weren't behind so much. Cousins was under 50% completions for like 70 yards then got hurt in the second quarter. Colt McCoy was all over the place until the 4th when he put up a couple nice drives in a row.

Game two I played against the bengals. Only played the first half before retiring. Pass coverage was tighter and I had my #2 receiver get hurt. No complaints either way in that department. I broke some big run plays. One was honestly a really nice run with Leveon bell with two jukes en route to a touchdown. The bengals had at least one 25 yard run and consistently moved the ball on the ground. Dalton just kept throwing the ball up to aj green and he'd come down with it which was actually nice to see. Pass blocking looked like just a bit too much once or twice as receivers were covered for 4-5 seconds and broke off coming back to the ball.

I think for me I'm going to have to stick with 100 parity and all madden. I applaud your efforts but once you go that deep on all pro it's basically all madden with some of the same flaws. No robo qbs was nice but I'd rather get an even all around challenge. Guess I'm gonna go back to front page red set, 65 cpu run block, slow speed, 100 parity and adjust after I finally get past game 4 of a cfm lol.