View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 06:25 PM   #4181
FancyPantsHess
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Okay I'll give the play like flazko set a shot. Now when you say you only use the coach suggestions what playbook are you using? If I only use the coach plays for the steelers playbook it'd be deep pass, shallow cross, and occasionally a pump fake draw over and over no matter what the situation. Granted I love the routes in there but that's the M. Tomlin - vertical offense playbook and the coaches plays are cheesier than ones I use. I usually call my own plays to incorporate more power run, I-formation, toss sweep, outside zone, goaline formation, ect.. Not just to use plays I know go for big yards. So I know it's my choice but what's the idea behind using only coach plays?

Okay now on defense I like to use a linebacker who's either covering a tight end or running back in man coverage or dropping into the middle of the field in a zone. Gives me a chance to shut down mismatches or play the run. I use d line, outside linebackers, corners and rarely safeties. Basically in that order. Again, my choice I know, but if I get better results/competition being cam heyward every play I have no problem with that.
Advertisements - Register to remove