View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 11:44 PM   #4232
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
It's not that bad you guys. Setup just like I posted, 15min/15clock. Steelers vs redskins. I won 35-28. That game didn't feel that close or high scoring though. They had one kickoff return for a td and another to my 32 yard line or else it might've been a low scoring game. Maybe not the best example of cpu qb play because they ran all over me most of the first half. At one point in the third quarter Cousins only had 7 pass attempts lol. He finished 15/22 for 206 yards 1td 0 ints. I saw dropped passes, over throws, not too many throw aways. I had 5 sacks. 3 were either by me or I caused him to leave the pocket and run into someone else.

Charles sims, who almost always gets traded to the redskins in cfm, was in beast mode. Breaking tackles and juking out defenders. Also had a 60 yard catch and run that puffed up Cousins pass yard total. I stuffed him a few times and finally seemed to have him contained by the 4th quarter. He finished 24/121/1td.

Offensively Roethlisberger was good. Passing game was harder but not much different. I made a couple nice plays getting out of the pocket and completing down the field. I had one go route td and one go route on 3rd down. He finished 26/38 for 355 3tds 2 ints. 1 int was a bonehead throw and the other I thought I could fit it in against man coverage with a linebacker spying and I was wrong.

The running game was harder. I had one 20+ yarder they helped the totals and then by the 4th I was finally finding some room. Leveon bell finished 21/95/1 td. Deangelo Williams was 5/14 so nothing there. I had to pass so much early in the game that by the 3rd quarter I was using plays a second time.

Definitely don't hold anything back but as long as you recognize what's beating you they're not unstoppable. The competition is obviously stiff but it's not cheesy so far. I'm going to rework my team to how I really want to build and stick with it for a while.
And this was on all-madden with 2/2 QB acc, 50/50 for everything else, Fast global game speed, and a parity of 90-100?