View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 09:16 PM   #531
darkraiusa
Rookie

darkraiusa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Just want to point out, not sure if anyone else has noticed this. Especially noticeable on FB's, but every other week the scouting list changes back and forth between two lists of FB's. You'll see different names one week and then different names the next, and those two lists will alternate every week for me. (They'll all be available during the draft.)

I also noticed this for Undrafted DT's, I think it only happens for people Undrafted but I found this interesting. And for my current Kicker class, it shows 2 one week, and 0 the next., quarterbacks as well, where initially there were only 6 quarterbacks (weak class) to 25 quarterbacks the next week.

Also is there anyway to get rid of the tooltips in the excel document? I drag em up to the blank area in the draft status bar so it bugs me the least but I really hate seeing it block my view on excel in some areas. I personally find it to be a nuisance, but if there isn't a way for me to turn it off then no worries because I'm sure it helps other people.

Last edited by darkraiusa; 11-07-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove