View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 12:43 AM   #2
superplex
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: superplex does wwe2k17 The Reality Era

Smackdown April 4th Jacksonville, FL

Mauro RanalloWELCOME TO SMACKDOWN LIVE!! TONIGHT PROMISES TO BE ACTION PACKED!! THE CRUISERWEIGHTS ARE HERE AND MAKING THEIR MAIN ROSTER DEBUT! WE’LL BE BRINGING YOU THE FIRST MIZ TV SINCE THE BRAND SPLIT! ALSO, ONE HALF OF THE TAG CHAMPIONS TYLER BREEZE IS SET TO LOCK UP WITH AMERICAN ALPHAS JASON JORDAN! DONT GO ANYWH…..

*PHENOMENAL*

-AJ Styles make his way to the ring-

AJ Styles- Shut up and listen. The word of the day is ‘unworthy’. As in Smackdown world champion Dean Ambrose, is unworthy of said title. You guys see a lunatic, while all i see is a jackass who couldnt lace my boots. Raw will always be superior to Smackdown when the brand is represented by a glorified mid card hack like Dean Ambrose. Watching him wrestle is almost as bad as hearing him being interviewed by Stone Cold Steve Austin. Matter of fact

*RETALIATION*

Dean Ambrose-AJ…. AJ, AJ, AJ. Give a guy a little name in Japan and he thinks hes gods gift to wrestling. Not me though… see i have you pegged. Last name Styles when it should be Bonaparte. Ever since you been here, youve had more tantrums than wristlocks. With a haircut that says ‘i cheat on my husband when hes deployed.’ You can have a problem with me being champion, and ill care as much today as i will tomorrow, which is not at all. See, for me, its belt or no belt ill fight whoever, whenever.

*HERE COMES THE MONEY*

Shane McMahon- Alright, this is what i like! Two of my best superstars, in the center of the ring, toe to toe, ready to fight for the biggest prize in the company. AJ, I hear you. And yes… you are one of guys in consideration for a shot at Dean Ambrose. But let me reiterate.. Youre one of the guys. GM Daniel Bryan and I have a small dilemma. We dont have a clear cut number one contender for the World Title. See i think John Cena has the best case. GM Daniel Bryan believes Randy Orton should be next in line. And then, the WWE Universe made their opinion known with a very lopsided poll result, in favor of you, AJ. Well here on Smackdown, what we prioritize the most, is our wrestling is second to none. So here is what we’re going to do…. In tonights main event, we’re going to have Randy Orton, John Cena and AJ Styles compete in a triple threat match. Winner will face Dean Ambrose at Fully Loaded for the WWE World Championship!!!

Mauro Ranallo- YOU HEARD IT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!! TONIGHTS SHOW JUST GOT THAT MUCH BIGGER! THE MAIN EVENT HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED! IT WILL BE AJ STYLES, JOHN CENA AND RANDY ORTON COMPETING IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER SPOT! A MAIN EVENT YOU COULD ONLY GET HERE, ON SMACKDOWN LIVE! ... ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTS, BE SURE TO KEEP IT HERE...CORBIN v. SLATER IS NEXT!

Baron Corbin v. Heath Slater

The Lonewolf went on a warpath as soon as the bell sounded. There is a vicious brawler-esque quality to Corbin that is all too similar to when the Road Warriors tore through the AWA tag division. His offense is less headlocks and more head knocks. Slater found himself on the wrong end of strike after strike. Aside from a quality drop kick, Slater was unable to initiate any form of offense. The match concluded when Corbin hit the Deep Six, followed by the End of Days. However, winning the match wasnt enough. He went on to savagely beat Slater, until recently signed, Rhyno came to his aid! Corbin left before the two behemoths could come to blows. **½.

Ranallo- OH MAN WAS THAT CLOSE!! COULD YOU IMAGINE THE SHEER BRUTALITY THAT WOULD UNFOLD IF CORBIN AND RHYNO EVER WENT TIT FOR TAT?! DONT TOUCH THAT CLICKER FOLKS, WE STILL HAVE A BOAT LOAD OF ACTION COMING YOUR WAY! NEXT WE TAKE A LOOK AT THE TAG DIVISION AS THE HYPEBROS LOOK TO TAKE ON THE VAUDEVILLIANS!!

Vaudevillians def. HypeBros

This was an okay match. Both teams had their moments… However, it was the inexperience of Mojo Rawley that cost his team the match when he neglected an open opportunity to Hot Tag Zack Ryder in. Aiden and Simon took advantage of the short sighted decision and within moments, hit Rawley with The Gentlemans Congress. Gotch drop kicked Ryder, preventing him from breaking up the pin. 1-2-3. Vaudevillians pick up their biggest win since being called up to the main roster. **¼

Before the break we see the tag team champions Breezango run into American Alpha in the back..

Tyler Breeze- Hey Fandango, hold this, I want to take a selfie with the two Steiner Brother knock offs.

Gable slaps Tylers phone to the floor.

Jason Jordan- The only picture we care about is the title picture. And when the time comes, we’ll be more than ready to take the straps off Zoolander & Hansel.

Tyler Breeze-Thats good. Thats real good. But this isnt NXT… we’re the hottest tag team in the company. Theres no way Shane & Bryan would want a couple of mat monkeys representing the division.

Jason Jordan- We could keep doing this back n forth, but I prefer to do all my talking in the ring. See you out there, duck lips.

Tyler Breeze v. Jason Jordan

This was actually a pretty good match. Jordan pressed the action with some beautiful, technical mat work. Breeze was no slouch tho, displaying that he was clearly the quicker, more agile of the two. Jordan was controlling the match with several variations of the suplex, when Fandango distracted the ref, allowing Breeze to land a low blow, and then the Unprettier. 1….2…..KICK OUT! This woke the apathetic like crowd right up. Breeze continued with a few rest moves, and a variety of kicks. Things seemed to be going in the champions favor, when out of thin air, Jason Jordan landed a powerful Olympic Slam! The ref got to a two count before Fandango put Tylers foot on the ropes. This cheap tactic prompted Gable to fly across the ring and hit Fandango with a tope. The two kept fighting by the ramp, while in the ring Breezango stable mate (A-listers) The Miz hit Jordan with the IC Title. The ref, who had his back turned, only looked in time to see Tyler hit Jordan with the Beauty Shot. 1-2-3!! Tyler Breeze picks up a dirty, but significant win over his American Alpha opponent. ***½

David Otunga- Oh, that was cheap! Cmon ref, do your job!

JBL- Shut it Dave. Its a dog eat dog world in the wwe, nothing wrong with winning by any means necessary. Maybe if you knew that, you would still be wrestling, and not just calling the match like the rest of us!

Ranallo- Agree with it or not, Breeze does pick up the big victory, giving all the momentum back to the tag team champions. With Miz being the IC champ, and Breezango holding the tag team gold, The A-Listers really are proving to be a faction thats becoming impossible to ignore. Speaking of Miz, after the break, for the first time since the brand split… we have Miz TV coming at you live!

MIZ TV

The Miz- How lucky are each and everyone of you? I mean, If i werent me, I would pay to see me in person. And you get the first episode of Miz TV since the brand split? Wow… you are absolutely welcome. Now for the show-- tonights guest will be the two finalist of the Cruiserweight Classic. A good friend of my, The Brian Kendrick, and some geek who spends way too much time at Gamestop, TJ Perkins. First question is for TJ Perkins. TJ, how does it feel to snatch the dream away from Kendrick, after Kendrick took you in when you had nothing? How does it feel to rob Kendrick of everything he worked towards, just to fulfill your own selfish desires? How does it feel to…

TJ Perkins- Let me stop you right there. Yes, Kendrick and his family were there for me during the hardest times of my life. If it wasnt for him, theres probably no way I would have ever been able to realize my dreams. But, I won the Cruiserweight Classic fair and square! It wasnt easy having to compete against someone whom I consider my brother. I downright hated the feeling. But this is why we train day in and day out. We train so that one day, maybe, hopefully, all the hard work and preparation will eventually pay off. If he would have won, I would have been elated.

Brian Kendrick- yea yea yea, I get it TJ. You can spare us all the good guy bull****. See, I didnt just put a roof over your head, or make sure you never went hungry. I also taught you how to fight like a man. And this is how you repay me? You KNEW how bad I needed this win. Not so I could go buy a new Call of Duty, but so I could provide for my loved ones. You selfishly ripped that away from me! If I wasnt so high minded, I would rip you apart right there where you sit!

All three men immediately stand up.

Ranallo- THINGS ARENT LOOKING TOO GOOD FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION, AS THE MIZ AND KENDRICK APPEAR TO HAVE HIM CORNERED!

*FLIGHT OF THE VALKRYIES*

*crowd chants Yes! Yes! Yes!*

Daniel Bryan- Hold it there gentlemen. Before this turns into some unsanctioned fight, and i have to hand out suspensions and fines … Let me tell you what Im going to do. Im going to give you three the time and place to settle this like men. Miz, I know fighting isnt your favorite thing to do, but thats exactly what youre going to have to do…. *crowd continues to cheer*... see, tonight, in that very ring, we’re going to have a tag team match. On one side, youre going to have Miz & and Brian Kendrick… And on the other side, youre going to have TJ Perkins tagging up with the Intercontinental Titles number one contender,.... Dolph Ziggler!!

*Crowd once again chants Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!*

Ranallo- SMACKDOWN IS EN FUEGO!! WHAT A BRILLIANT CALL BY SMACKDOWN GM DANIEL BRYAN! THAT MATCH PROMISES TO DELIVER!! AFTER A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR, THE CRUISERWEIGHTS ARE IN TAG TEAM ACTION, AS RICH SWANN & CEDRIC ALEXANDER WILL GOES TWO ON TWO AGAINST DREW GULAK AND JACK GALLAGHER! THE ACTION YOU ONLY GET ON SMACKDOWN LIVE!!

R Swann & C Alexander v. D Gulak & J Gallagher

This was a very fun match. Even tho they were just thrown together, both teams had some solid chemistry.. All four had their moments to shine. The match ended when Gallagher reversed the Lumber Check into a crucifix armbar. Controversy followed when Drew Gulak landed a drop kick to Swanns back after the bell sounded. Many in attendance, and Swann himself, think that the drop kick was blatant. Replays confirm that there was a significant amount of time from the bell sound to the initial impact. Rich Swann is currently in a hospital receiving treatment for moderate to severe whiplash. ***

Dasha Fuentes- AJ, what would a win here mean to you?

AJ Styles- What would a win mean to me? It would mean, after years and years of being the most overlooked wrestler on the planet, I would be one match away from being the WWE World Champion! I was held back for over a decade because I didnt look a certain way. I didnt look like John Cena, I didnt look like Randy Orton...Well I may not look like a world champion, but I damn sure wrestle like one! Tonight belongs to the Phenomenal One!

Dolph Ziggler & TJ Perkins v, The Miz & The Brian Kendrick

Another good but not great match. Both teams did a decent job keeping the two fighting in the same weight class. Miz shocked the entire building when he hit Ziggler with a Skull Crushing Finale within the first few minutes of the match. Perkins made the save. Perkins came in like white fire. TJ went on a 7 move spree before ending the sequence with a double ddt on Miz & kendrick both. Eventually Miz & Kendrick were able to slow down the champ, and go to work. Everything was going great for Miz & Kendrick, until Perkins tagged in Ziggler, and Kendrick decided to stay in. The two men spent a good minute and a half feeling each other out, when a frustrated Kendrick charged Ziggler, only to be greeted by a super kick for the 1-2-3. ***

The arena goes completely dark. Soon after, the titantron comes on, showing what appears to be a parking lot. The cameraman is clearly an amateur as the video is pretty shaky. The cameraman is saying something in an ominous whisper. We cant make out what hes saying, but the whole vibe is really creepy. All of the sudden, the camera zooms in on corporate Kane presumably walking to his car. Out of nowhere two men wearing ski mask start attacking Kane with baseball bats. They throw him in the trunk of a car, hop in the front and speed off! The cameraman drops the camera. As he walks off you can hear the man whistling ‘Hes got the Whole World in his Hands’...

AJ Styles v. Randy Orton v. John Cena ( Number 1 contender match)

This match was incredible. The match began with Styles & Orton temporarily teaming up. Eventually, with Cena momentarily taken out of the match.. Styles & Orton started fighting each other. Styles appeared to have the upper hand. Matter of fact, he was putting on a clinic until the resilient Cena plugged himself back in the match. Styles, unaware that Cena was behind him, backed right into a german suplex. Cena controlled the action for a good five minutes. Everything started to heat up when Styles went for the Phenomenal Forearm, only to be caught mid air by Cena and given an Attitude Adjustment. Orton broke up the pin. Moments later, it was Orton who was on the wrong side of an AA! With Styles recovering on the outside, the match seemed to be in the bag. However, The Viper was able to kick out on his own at 2 ½! The crowd began chanting, ‘this is awesome!’ After a minor lull in the action, things went full speed again, when styles hit Cena with a Styles Clash. AJ, making sure Orton wasnt going to be able to break up the pin, hit the viper with a Styles Clash as well! Styles chose to pin Cena for personal reasons. 1….2….Kick out!! Cena kicked out!! Styles, in complete disbelief, immediately crawled to Orton for another pin attempt. 1…..2…. Cena uses all the gas he has in the tank to pull Styles off of Orton! A frustrated Styles, goes outside the ropes, and lands a springboard 450 splash on Cena!. 1...2… Cena kicks out!! AJ immediately went for a Rack Bomb, only for Cena to counter it into a suplex. Cena hit Styles with a Five Knuckle Shuffle. 1...2… Orton breaks up the pin! Cena charged the viper only to be hit with a scoop powerslam. All three men laid on the ground, busted up, exhausted and almost lifeless. The match finally reached climax, when Styles reversed another Attitude Adjustment into a Ushigoroshi. The path looked to be cleared or a Styles victory, when the all but forgotten Randy Orton hit Styles with an RKO outta nowhere!!! 1...2….3!!! Randy Orton is the new number one contender!! What a match!!!****1/4

Show goes off the air as everyone in attendance is on their feet giving a standing ovation!!

SMACKDOWN Stock Report

Randy Orton Up- Randy beat Cena and AJ Styles in a triple threat match to be the #1 contender. The Viper is as dangerous as ever, and heading into a program with Dean Ambrose.
Dolph Ziggler Up- He may have only pinned Brian Kendrick, who is a cruiserweight, but it was still a win over The Miz. Ziggler v. Miz looks promising.
Fandango Up- cheap or not, he pinned Chad Gable. The A-listers own half of the Smackdown gold. They have some serious momentum going into the American Alpha program.
Chad Gable Down- he was pinned by the weakest member of the A-Listers. This hit may be short lived however, as American Alpha will get a title shot at Fully Loaded.
AJ Styles- this was suppose to be The Phenomenal Ones night. The majority of the Universe believed it would be Styles challenging Ambrose, not Orton.
Hypebros- Yes they are a new tag team. The chemistry is still missing, but when you lose to the last ranked team in the division…. Somethings really wrong. To make matters worse, they lost clean.

-Rumor mill-
Several sources confirmed monday that Smackdown was in talks with Kurt Angle. This would be a MAJOR signing if it were to work out. Fans salivate over the idea of Angle v. Ambrose, or Angle v. Cena. However, nobody on staff is getting their hopes up, ever since the Sting negotiations fell through. Theres also rumors of NXT champion Nakamura being called up. Its safe to say if both, or even just one of these two things happen, Smackdown will be a formable competitor to Raw. Two matches have already been made for the first Smackdown ppv Fully Loaded. Randy Orton will face Dean Ambrose for the world title. And Dolph Ziggler will face The Miz for the IC Title.

Fight of the Night- It was easily the main event. While Orton won, it was AJ Styles that carried most of the match. Hes a rare talent, and the universe may wait a little longer for an AJ title program, but it wont be long before the Universe makes their opinion loud and clear.

Overall show grade- B…. It was graded a C going into the main event. If the main event would have been below average, Smackdown would have been graded a D. But that wasnt the case as the main event was a phenomenal match.