View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 07:11 PM   #549
aldogabd
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

okay here is the link with 7 draft classes, labeled according to which version of the tool I used, hopefully I did everything right to get you what you need. Also for my own records, I marked those players that had superstar development with a S after their OVR, and a Q for quick. Hopefully that wont get in your way.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0E?usp=sharing

I have a couple questions as well:

1-I have a few draft stories that I am not sure to label as a negative or a positive; theres one saying he recently moved from track and field(I'm guessing good?), another saying he recently moved to the country (no clue), and lastly, one from the combine that said "player X graded as the fastest at the combine, running sub 4.3"..only thing is he ran a 4.5 as a safety(good, just not accurate? haha)

2-I am quite inexperienced on excel, but would it be possible to set the combine stats as forms of some sort, where you just enter the numbers and it fills in the proper punctuation? like 438 gets autocorrected to 4.38 or 43.8 depending on the column. No biggie, I am just looking for ways to keep the time spent down.