View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 05:59 PM   #6
superplex
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: superplex does wwe2k17 The Reality Era

STOCK REPORT
Seth Rollins Up- Whether you agree with the matches outcome or not, the bottom line is Seth Rollins is the first Universal Champion. Rollins is now holding the most prestigious title on the Raw brand. Couple that with the fact that he is backed by The Authority… and you might want to get use to seeing The Architec on top.
The New Day Up- The current title reign stands at 380 days. Chasing history AND beating The Club??…. Stock is waaaaaaay up for this team, and The New Day is so over the credits rolled hours ago.
Neville- two weeks, two wins over Jericho. Neville has been on fire as of late. With the hottest finishing move in the game, and the support of the WWE Universe, championship gold is most definitely on the horizon
Cesaro Up- Yea, he didnt even have a match. So why is the Swiss Superman here? Because he just joined The Authority. After spending years being one of the best workers to never get a good push, he has finally been put in a great position. The Authority always makes sure their guys get over.
Jericho Down- Two weeks in a row Neville has gotten the best of Jericho. This week was arguably worse, considering Kevin Owens had to ‘rescue’ Jericho from the ring. Theres probably no reason to worry as Jericho is still one of the best on the mic… but, hopefully for the Y2J fans, this isnt the beginning of a trend where Jericho is nothing more than a gatekeeper for the main event.
The Club Down-Maybe they should spend less time screwing with their opponents itinerary, and more time training. To their credit tho, it did take The New Day taking advantage of the lack of rules to pick up the win. Stocks low this week, but keep an eye out, a program with The New Day could put the team on the up and up pretty quick.
Stardust Down- Bad gimmick and hes losing matches. Those two ingredients are combustible. Locker room talk is Rhodes is not happy with creative. This may be why we’re getting flat performances as of late. Hopefully things work out soon for the second generation star, hes still one of the most talented superstars on Raw.

Rumor Mill
Wow what a week. I actually did have a source claiming that Cesaro was in talks with The Authority. I took it as conspiracy fodder. If i could, I would put this source on the Stock Report, because he nailed it. While many thought Reigns would be the most likely wrestler to experience injuries, it was actually Finn Balor who had to stay overnight at a hospital. He suffered a concussion at the hands of US champion Rusev. Last week there was talk that Kurt Angle was in negotiations with Smackdown. This week, several sources have confirmed that The Olympic Hero is also in talks with Raw. This would clearly be the biggest FA signing of the year… a signing that could put one brand over the other

Fight of the Night- New Day v. The Club
This was a highly entertaining match between two of the best tag teams this side of the brand split. Ironically, the no DQ rule worked in favor of the champions. New Day picked up the win with The Midnight Hour.

Overall Show Grade B-.......... The two squash matches were fun. To me there was something missing in the main event and the Jericho Owens/Neville Zayn match. Both had anti climantic endings. Unless you consider Cesaro joining The Authority to be strong enough to end the show. The tag team championship match delivered, as it easily got fight of the night.