View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 07:06 AM   #4341
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What are the odds.... I also have been using run blocking at 10/90. Hahhahahha I have been using qb accuracy at 40/50 though. I haven't made any changes to the first page tho because I wanna make sure I really enjoy it before I change it officially. Thanks for giving me credit.
Yeah the 90 run blk for the CPU made a huge difference. I'm very happy with the way they run the ball now. Lowering use RB to 10 helped a little, but I still get the bigger push, plus Murray is an absolute beast. I am getting some negative runs, which is great.

QB acc at 5/50 doesn't have much of an impact for me, tho I'm still enjoying the way it plays with all of the corresponding defensive CPU sliders at 50/50. CPU acc at 50 gives them that 70% completion range, which I'm fine with. I was looking for more competition and I got it, I didn't really have to sacrifice too much on the default 50/50 all-pro concept.

As I stated, I came off of week 3 with at 27-24 loss to the Titans. Next up, it's the (2-1) Oakland Raiders @ (3-0) Baltimore Ravens.
Advertisements - Register to remove