Old 11-14-2016, 02:25 PM   #1295
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 17 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkys
Just curious, what are people using for catching?

I'm playing with a relocated Browns team (I wanted a rebuilding project) on all madden. I've fiddled with my sliders, but I'm having a big problem with dropped balls. It seems like I can't throw into any kind of tight coverage without my receivers dropping the ball. The only time they'll actually catch it is if there's no defender anywhere near. And forget about throwing up jump balls.

I'm using the possession catch, but as far as I can tell it doesn't really make much difference.
45 or 50 work well on am. Ive seen sets with it higher but with the qb accuracy so spot on i like 45 to see some drops and more realistic comp %. But 50 works pretty good to if your seeing too many drops to your liking. This is also a good range for wr catching to stand out. If you have wr3 or below on a crossing route getting he he will probably drop it. Higher catch ratings will catch it. Stick to somewhere around default

Wanted to add i never use possesion or any other catch buttons. I always let the catch play out.
Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove