JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M17 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
So josh,
What are the pros and cons of this change so far? Im still playing with the ST sliderz at 100. Only problem i have is my rungame is almost non existent and im playing with Dallas.... (the super O-line).....
This is one of the issues I had with the ST sliders...it was good in some ways, but started taking away from the ratings.

On the set I posted:

Pros
  • Gameplay engine is 'happy'...it's pretty much as balanced as possible, so seeing a ton of variety dependent on ratings.
  • Definitely seeing less Robo QB and more inaccuracy by the CPU (mainly weaker QBs). Pass accuracy stats less based on coverage and more on QB ability.
  • Run game is solid (dependent on ratings)
Cons
  • The pass rush won't be as consistently good as it was on the older setup (I sorta consider that a 'pro' as well). However, it will still be there as matchups dictate.
  • Coverage won't always look as tight...but it is still effective....again, as matchups dictate.
  • Will it be as tough? Not sure yet....
In case you haven't noticed, the MO is really balancing things as much as possible. This year is more about keeping things close to default.

One other thing....I've been playing with these on both 15 min/20 sec acc clock and on 9 min/no acc clock. Either setting works well...I am testing both to see which might be better from a rotation/fatigue standpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms024
Well crap. I didn't notice the other changes so I ended up playing a few games with the OP except 50 MM injury
That sucks....there are numerous changes here (including the MM set to AM). Just double-check everything....
Advertisements - Register to remove