View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 08:04 PM   #4439
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm going to kickoff week 5 of my Raiders CFM tomorrow. I've made some intense changes to the 50/50 default all-pro style set on fast game speed. I've been sooooo tempted to go back to slow game speed, but after a few games,
I finally have bought into the Fast game speed, even though slow speed is best for simulated results; fast is better for the challenging aspect of true NFL game speed / reaction times. Stay tuned and I'll post what I'm using. Here's a preview: I'm keeping the CPU to User interaction at 50/50 for the most part, but I'm handicapping the User to CPU interaction. It'll make sense when I post my updated Raider Ren, Flazko inspired set.

To all of those wanting to switch back to the Blue Set- go for it. Unless you've found something that works for you. That's why I'm going to try to stick it out with the Fast game speed. I enjoy the challenge, even tho I love the flow of each play on slow speed.
Nice I kicked off my season finally last night with this set up I had from launch that I forgot about...

All Pro
Slow
15 mins / 15 sec
Speed Parity: 20
Injury: 50
Fatigue: 50
No Assists
I use Visual Feedback since the pass blocking is higher, to make it more challenging I would turn it off.

Accuracy: 40/40
Pass Block 85/85
Catching: 60/60

Run Block: 30/60
Fumbles: 60/60

Reaction: 60/60
Interceptions: 50/50
Coverage: 40/40

Tackling: 15/15

Kick Power: 50/50
Kick Acc: 40/40
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Acc: 55/55
Kickoff Power: 60/60

Using my penalties and auto subs as listed on first page.
Using Tdawg XP Sliders.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-18-2016 at 08:08 PM.