View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 10:54 AM   #4672
Ren The Conqueror
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I've realized now more than ever how much parity and global game speed go hand in hand. I like the 50 parity because it FINALLY gives the CPU a decent running game; the backs are fast enough to get to their o-line. But 50 parity creates more player disparity, which inadvertently speeds up gameplay/ game speed. I played on Normal game speed with 50 parity and it felt like I was playing on fast. When you play with parity at 90, it evens player speeds out, by slowing everyone down.

If you play with 50 parity, I suggest using slow game speed.
If you play with 90 parity or greater, I recommend Normal game speed.

All-Madden is definitely the way to go for sure. I'm going revert back to my set, with QB accuracy at 2/2 and pass blocking at 30/30. I'm deciding now whether or not I want to use Normal speed and 90 parity or Slow speed and 50 parity. I loved my set with Normal and 90, with the lone exception that the CPU could not run the ball; I had CPU run blocking at 60, so that would need to be raised to 80 or 90. Use 50/80 or 50/90 for run blocking.

If I decide to use Slow and 50 parity, the run blocking at 50/50 should do just fine.

I'm now 5-2 in year one (2016) of my franchise, in which five games were played on All-pro (4-1), and the most recent two on all-madden (1-1).

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 11-24-2016 at 11:00 AM.