View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 09:09 PM   #431
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ya all madden is a lot harder ootb. I forgot it got easier with the patches and ppl were complaining about the challenge on am.

Im 0-3 with the chargers and pretty much been stomped every game. Lol. Games have been different so its hard to say that i want to adjust sliders. Its probably because my secondary is terrible..well pretty much the whole defense.

I also ran w charters 1st set in the beginning. I really dont want to mess the gameplay up by moving things around. It plays so good on default and i know once i adjust it, its all over will. Ill just ride it out. Its still fun ill just have to work on getting a better team.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
See that's how All-Madden should be, I have no idea what the heck EA did to the User vs CPU gameplay with the Patches but we all see, it's not right.
I'm thankful I'm not the only one seeing how much better it is now by going back to the ootb version.
If All-Madden gets too difficult and your players confidence gets too low, you should try AP. I could see how reeling off a string of wins could boost your teams confidence, making it easier on AP, especially if your team is already rated higher than the teams your facing.

Gameplay is my most important part of the game, not Uniforms, not accurate rosters, heck teams rosters change so much irl, how can anyone ever have 100% accurate rosters, injuries etc.

Other slider makers are trying to polish an updated turd imo, if they haven't compared(played and tested) the ootb version (disc) vs updated version, they are full of polished turds lol
Advertisements - Register to remove