View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 02:58 PM   #146
DirtyCobra
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKO92
What I do: 1) Take the average position of the team you're playing against (I use the team's average position against the best team they've played) (use WhoScored).
2) Place the players on the field relative to their average position. I would take a picture of the formation if you are using the two controller method so you don't have to look up their formation again if you play the same team again. Also, choose the most played player at that position.
3) Use heat maps for player instructions. Compare them to the ones Krebstar (on his website) and I (in this thread) have done. Also, interceptions and defensive behavior are always going to be normal.
4) Compare stats to Krebstar's and my team tactics. This is what I use:
Possession for build-up speed (unless under the team traits section it says "possession football" or something like that, and if it does, put it at 1)
Long Balls for build-up passing (unless under the team traits section it says "short passes"; if it does, put it at 1)
Heat maps for build-up positioning
Pass Acc. for the other passing (insert build-up passing parentheses)
Crosses for crossing (unless under the team traits section it says "attempts a lot of crosses"; if it does, put it at 100)
Shots out of box to total shots ratio for shooting (unless under the team traits section it says "attempts a lot of shots" or "takes a lot of long shots"; if it does, put it at 100)
Heat maps for other positioning (specifically take a look at the striker's heat map)
Total Tackles for pressure
Aggression trait for aggression (leave at 50 if there is none)
Width trait for width (leave at 50 if there is none)
Offside trap trait for defensive line (use cover if there is no

Hope this helps.
Quick question for you. Would you please elaborate on what you mean the average position of a player? Where on who scored are you getting this info from.