View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 05:53 PM   #457
jm22mast
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Im a BIG proponent of adjusting players traits to improve the gameplay. Ever notice why some qbs take more sacks than others, or why 1 qb will move around the pocket a few more seconds just to take a shot.
It's alot to to do with the qb traits.
I also like seeing individuality, so I don't mess with them much anymore.
I've never tested the Safety Traits, the thing is, some safeties are worse than others, so for a low rated, low awarness safety that takes a bad angle or gets got on a double move, Well that's what happens when your not rated like Sean Taylor.
I love the individuality that this game brings ootb.

Like Tyler said, we haven't even seen the outside run issue but we don't call it a bunch to abuse it. I may get 1 out of 5 outside runs to just setup right. Maybe less than that, maybe 1 out of 8 or more.
The game is golden going OOTB, default penalties, and your choice of AM or AP. They both seem to be very competitive based off the last 5 or more pages of games posted
Your games and your posts have convinced me to go out and get the disc version so I can play OOTB, lol. So leaving everything at default except int set at 33 right? Do you recommend lowering user/CPU accuracy to 25 as some have suggested here or is it fine on default ?

Thanks