View Single Post
Old 11-27-2016, 06:35 PM   #460
cable guy
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Well another loss, and this was AP.
We were on a 3 game winning streak.
This loss drops us to 6-6,
Cardinals win 27-19
We had control of this game, however 3ints did us in. All 3 were really just good defensive plays, no bs.
We also gave up a 97yd run in the 4th and we had them pinned back! D. Johnson got us over pursing on a counter to the weak side, after motioning the fb to the strong side. Really a brave call by them. It was either going to be a safety or a td and they made the plays down the stretch to win it.
Palmer wasnt doing too much early on but still managed to find Larry Fitz for 175 of his 249yds passing. So he went to his go to guy lol.
They had 3sacks, we had 1

Palmer had 128.7 rating, 2tds, 1int, 14/19, 73%
Cousins had 66.5 rating, 1td, 3ints, 28/41, 68%
Here's some stats.
Attachment 128442

I'm going to finish YR1 on AP, it's been the most realistic challenge I've had on M17. I can tell my teams weaknesses,
My Skins are 78 ovr and the Cardinals were 85. It played out like the Home Team Cardinals were struggling coming in but they kept it close and pulled ahead late in the 4th.
What a good game even though I lost lol
I ended up winning the division with a 11-5 record. We beat the Eagles in the snow! We are rated 87, so when I post final stats and rankings, everyone has to keep that in mind. I kept the updated roster from a couple of weeks ago, mainly because of Dallas' high improvement to player ratings lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk