View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 03:03 PM   #91
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's roster update: 11/28/16

* MLB Danny Trevathan placed on I.R. [Bears]
* CB Perrish Cox released from Titans
* CB Kalan Reed promoted to active roster [Titans]
* DT DeShawn Williams re-signed to Bengals
* CB Chykie Brown placed on I.R. [Bengals]
* DT Darius Kilgo signed to Patriots
* RB D.J. Foster released from Patriots
* OT Matt McCants signed to Browns
* RG John Greco placed on I.R. [Browns]
* QB Joe Callahan released from Browns
* WR Daniel Braverman promoted to active roster [Bears]
* OLB Jerry Attaochu placed on I.R. [Chargers]
* S Christian Bryant released from Cardinals

Practice Squad Transactions:

* RB Raheem Mostert signed to 49ers [P.S.]
* RB Kelvin Taylor released from 49ers
* RE Brandon Dunn signed to Texans [P.S.]
* QB/TE Logan Thomas signed to Lions [P.S.] (read below for more detail)
* MLB Brandon Chubb released from Lions
* RB Dreamius Smith signed to Steelers [P.S.]
* TE Justin Perillo signed to Bears [P.S.]

Depth Chart Edits:

* WR Paul Turner promoted to #3 WR (slot) for the Eagles. This was announced bye the Eagles today. WR Nelson Agholor is on the verge of being deactivated completely by the Eagles and has been demoted to #5 WR on my depth chart. Jordan Matthews will be playing more time on the outside so he's officially listed as #1 with WR Dorial Green-Beckham promoted to #2.
* QB Logan Thomas has officially transitioned to TE. The Lions just signed him to their practice squad after his never ending sign and release from the Giants. He is transitioning and signed as a TE for Detroit. I don't have any ratings adjustments to be made for him right now.
* QB Cody Kessler promoted back to #2 on depth chart behind McCown. I placed him back because he's been cleared from his concussion and is practicing with the team again. As of now though, McCown is still the starter until the team announces otherwise.
* RE Adrian Clayborn removed from depth chart [Falcons]. Clayborn tore his MCL and meniscus. He's done for the regular season but he's not placed on I.R. because he may be available for the playoffs. Dwight Freeny has seen an increase in snaps at RE but is still rotational behind Brooks Reed.

Disclaimer: A few more player ratings have been adjusted after this weekend's play. The biggest improvement goes to WR/KR Tyreek Hill from the Chiefs. Primarily his kick return abilities have jumped up but you will see OVR improvement. Khalil Mack also received several boosts for his insane performance. MLB Kiko Alonso [Dolphins] also received some bumps after his 2nd game game in a row with an INT and QB pressures/sack to help seal the win. Check prior posts for other players updated from Thursday play. I will not list all player updates though because I've been catching people using my website and these posts as reference for their own roster updates.
Also, I've held up on uniform edits due to the inevitable update from EA that I will be using in the next week or so for all the several players coming off of I.R. There's approximately 13 players immediately (eventually 32) that are being activated this week and are eligible to play/return in the next week or 2. Those players are unavailable to due I.R. status so when I make the roster update from EA known - THEN I will go balls to the wall in uniform updates. There are still a handful of teams on my roster though who's uniforms matched prior weeks.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 11-29-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove