View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 05:49 PM   #92
Rickster101
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
re: Madden 17 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Excellent job on the roster updates I am sadden to hear you won't be listing the player updates though you did save me a lot of time researching myself but that's not a problem as I know how to use reliable sources but in working 12 hour shifts make it a bit tasking but not impossible.

I've found them very accurate so consider yourself a very reliable and detailed source for updates as good as they come.

To you guys using xAPATHYz13 rosters as your own and posting them the least you could do is give credit to the source this guy puts a lot into what he does and your spoiling it for a lot of guys who use him for a realistic experience, you're a disappointment to this site and his hard work but he still is the best imo and I hope he doesn't give up on the guys who support and use his ace number 1 rosters.

xAPATHYx13 you are the best in my book in more ways then one, and I want to say thank you for sharing your work I appreciate what you do again thank you.