View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 03:11 PM   #534
edaddy
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Is it me or does anyone else notice how organic the
O-Line vs D-Line plays with this OOTB version, offline?

D-Line play!
I'm not only noticing how I can now use my D-Lineman with strength and sometimes break through, sometimes just forcing the QB to scramble outside the pocket by pushing up the middle, ALSO!
QB PLAY!
When I use Cousins and just lightly keep his feet moving whenever I feel pressure, I can then step up, over some, and get rid of the ball with better accuracy, and the best part is having a pocket that is alive and organic!
I'm seeing and feeling like the pocket can form and be totally different on every play. I've had to leave a HB or TE in at times, just to get that extra protection, and then use the pocket while scanning.

Dudes, I'm feeling like Cpt. Kirk on Sundays!" HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW "!!

Check these stats out my Past 2 games!
next post w/ stats
My man this seems like it's the way to go now...Could you please direct me on how to get rid of the updates to get the out of the box version..I downloaded the day one patch and the second patch..what I did notice was the trial version without the patch played much like what you are describing..tyhe game has changed drastically since the patches..Sorry if this is repetitve but I would truly appreciate how to get that version I have the disc version by the way..Thanks!!!