View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 04:16 PM   #541
cable guy
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Loving the stats you guys are sharing! QB acc seems to be what we all were striving for after EA's updates messed it up.

Also nice to see bad qbs struggle and elite qbs, playing elite.

@HighCmpPct: Told you w/ A.P. healthy your team would do better. I don't like injuries but it is nice to see a good mix of injuries on our teams. Funny how most of the gameplay issues are fixed by going back to OOTB version.

@Cable guy: Did your team lose in the playoffs? In my season the Cowboy's lost in the NFC Championship to the Seahawks. Your stats seem spot on with a rookie qb starting. I know he'll improve and be at a pro bowl level in yr2.
In real life, I know he's(Dak) playing flawless but in the Madden world, if a rookie does that, we all are wondering what's going on with the difficulty.
So we know the difficulty on AP isn't too easy for the 1st time in Madden history!

Thanks for sharing all your stats guys!
I'm pumped to see how my team does YR2, building through the draft.
I dominated the Eagles in the wild card game. Yes back to back weeks with them. And they had beaten me at home earlier in the year. I have the Packers in Green Bay next. Seattle was the number 2 seed and I think they play the Vikes next. Edit: Eagles were down the 4th string running back, among other injuries

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by cable guy; 11-30-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove