View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 06:21 PM   #546
cable guy
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
Norman ended year 1 with 3ints and 7 deflections. He should've done better but I noticed since I moved him to #2, the cpu will throw to the other side more often.
Unless it's a superstar #1 WR ie. OBJ and QB'S like Eli will attack him more I'm using him more aggressively in YR2 and letting him play tight man 2 man, we'll see if the ints change in YR2. Only 2 games in and he hasn't had an int yet.
However, hes faced OBJ and K. Allen the 1st 2 games, so we'll see. He's rated higher in Zone CVG, so it's good to mix it up with him.
30 is a good spot for now, I don't want to lead the league in Ints every year. 35 seemed almost like 50. I'm guessing the crux of the slider could be 31 or 32.
Maybe...
User: 31
CPU: 30(cpu still catches batted balls and ints in general @ 30, unlike the user side)
If your a good user of the secondary, 30 is for you! 31 or 32 if your a user of the D-Line.
Sounds great! Maybe I'll try 31 or 32 first. And I'll keep both the same for cpu and user. I'm going to finish out season, with the setup I have, and make then make the change

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk