View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 12:34 PM   #576
jm22mast
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

So I had a set I was using a few days ago but I think the patch ruined it so I relented and went back to OOTB all pro. Started a CFM with raiders. I'm 3 games in and mostly liking it so far. Whoever mentioned to use zoom camera on here, that has made User offense a little more challenging which I like. I have yet to see the strip sack glitch or the outside run glitch which is nice. I've been using 13 min quarters 17 sec run offs. Il post some stats later. A couple of things:

Love how organic gameplay felt. I've seen missed throws from user and CPU, pass deflections/batted balls, drops by receivers from when they get hit by defensive player at exact moment ball arrives, nice tackle animations, etc. Coverage is actually pretty decent too which I love, both user and CPUs have realistic completion percentage. Each game has been different, which is nice. I have even seen a decent amount and variety of penalties called with default penalty settings.

Does anyone feel like it's to easy to run on OOTB default all pro ? I can probably get 100 yards whenever I want. The line usually opens up big holes. Does anyone reccomend raising CPU tackling or lowering User run blocking or would this screw up game engine? I did notice when using play call suggestions that "inside zone or inside run" is always reccomend out of shotgun formation which almost always yields positive runs. I found that when I called my own run plays out of different formations that I didn't dominate the run game as much, which I liked.

I also noticed sometimes CPU offense was completely anemic resulting in a low total play count for them (around 40) and low time of possession. I have pretty much shut down high octane offenses in Atlanta, and New Orleans, and Tennessee. Il post exact numbers later on to give an idea. I still feel like i can win every game , would like just a little bit more of a challenge from CPU offense but will see. I am the raiders so maybe that's it. All in all I am enjoying default all pro OOTB.

Has anyone tried default all pro yet with the most recent version with all tuners, patches, etc? What kind of results are you getting ?