View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 07:59 PM   #4981
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Everyone, here's my recommendations:

Option #1

Use Default All Pro.
In my opinion All Pro brings out the most realistic gameplay, it can be challenging depending on the team you use, team you're playing, and your skill level. I don't think you should be using any assists or visual feedback and the reason I recommend Normal game speed is because it helps give the All Pro AI more of a brain, For those who like All Pro I recommend these specifics for main menu AND cfm..

All Pro
10 mins /20 sec (it's your choice)
Normal game speed
Injury 50
Fatigue 50
Speed Parity 50
No assists whatsoever ever (helps make all pro challenging)
No Visual Feedback (makes getting sacks and pressure more challenging)

All sliders for both cpu and user default 50

All penalties at 50.

Auto subs at 60/80

Option #2

For those who strictly care more about getting a challenge every game despite what team you're playing. I recommend All Madden. Personally I think All Madden plays better using Slow Game speed but you can use normal if you like it. When it comes to using assists or visual feedback, it's your choice because you are playing on All Madden so it's going to be challenging. Here's the specifics for All Madden fans, input all settings and sliders in main menu and in cfm ...

All Madden
10 mins /20 sec (it's your choice)
Slow game speed
Injury 10
Fatigue 50
Speed Parity 50
Assists are your choice
Visual Feedback is your choice

All sliders for both cpu and user default 50

All penalties at 50.

Auto subs at 60/80

*I recommend injuries at 10 on All Madden because in my personal experience I've seen way too many injuries on All Madden. Your choice to use 10 or 50.

I recommend 10 mins with 20 sec run off regardless if you use All Pro or All Madden because it helps keep scores and stats from getting out of hand, it's also your choice for what you wanna use.
Advertisements - Register to remove