View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #1
CleveCluby
Pro

OVR: 2
CPU sliders, HUMAN sliders, when do they take effect.?

Here is another question for the slider grues. As we all know there are two sets of Slider settings, One for CPU, and One for Human.

I am a human owned team, I am playing the CPU. I am playing Play of the moment COACH mode. Which means my QB automatically throws the ball. So basically I at this point I am watching the game. So what set of sliders are controlling the game, Because I am human owned. Is my team playing with the human sliders or are both teams operating with the CPU slider setting.

Now it's play of the moment, I take over and call the play, I have the option to take over the QB or any player. But I let the QB throw on his own, I only call the play. SO now what set of sliders is controlling the game, If I take over and throw the ball myself, or take over my Rb, does the game switch me to human sliders, or am I still under operating with CPU sliders?

For example, if my CPU QB ACC. sliders are at 60% and my Human sliders are set for QB ACC at 30%. Which one is controlling the game. When do the actual hum sliders take affect. Is it if you are a human owned team, or do you have to play every play.

Does anyone even know the answer to this.This is why I try to set both CPU and Human sliders the same. I guess then it wouldn't matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove