View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 09:01 AM   #5001
SteelD34KC
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So after playing about 20 games with the All Madden set I got from this thread, Im finally ready to start my franchise.

Im the Steelers, and its a fantasy draft, because I do 100 fantasy drafts a week. BUT, this is it, I swear it...

Starting lineup!

QB Jared Goff

HB1 Todd Gurley
HB2 Jordan Howard

FB Andy Janovich

WR1 Devante Parker
WR2 Laquon Treadwell
WR3 Tyler Boyd

TE1 Hunter Henry
TE2 Maxx Williams

LT Taylor Lewan
LG Joel Bitonio
C Travis Frederick
RG Zach Martin
RT Brandon Scherff

LDE Joey Bosa
LDT Aaron Donald
RDT Fletcher Cox
RDE Emmanuel Ogbah

LOLB Devondre Campbell
MLB Benardrick McKinney
ROLB B.J. Goodson

CB1 Desmond Trufant
CB2 Darius Slay Jr.
CB3 William Jackson
CB4 Brandon Williams

FS Dieon Jones (Converted Linebacker)
SS Landon Collins

K Will Lutz
P Drew Kaser

Lotta youth, but there is alot of power on both lines. My linebackers arent the best, but attributes wise they rock. BJ Goodson though not that aware or good at reading a play is an outstanding tackler and block shedder. A little training and he will be a boss. Not to mention Benardrick Mckinney has a 90 tackle and has good speed. Devondre Campbell is there because well he was my best option and I had NOTHING left for trades!

My defensive line is extremely strong, and Im hoping that the pressure that Donald and Cox get will free up Bosa and Ogbah. Ogbah is a physical monster, fast, strong, accelerates, agile and sheds blocks, just needs some mental training. Bosa is a beast as well.

My two safeties are great tacklers, but also have good speed being 89 for Jones and 88 for Collins. My corners are mighty strong point, both being 25 years old, 6' and having 93 speed, definite pro bowl guys right there.

Offensively I might struggle with Goff under center, but his attributes are good, I just have to make good decisions.

My WR corp is very young and not outstanding, but Devante Parker has always been a big play machine for me. Laquon Treadwell reminds me alot of Michael Irvin, and Ive numbered and equipped him similarly, though he really needs to get better at getting off the line. Tyler Boyd is there because he went to Pittsburgh College, and he has GREAT hands. Not the usual I get as my slot, but yet again once I got here I had NOTHING to trade.

My TE's are amazing. Both have great hands, are fast, can block pretty well and are young. I couldnt believe how easy it was to get Maxx Williams, and drafting Hunter Henry was a huge boon to Goff.

Finally my offensive line is a huge strength of the team, and I hope to have similar success to the Dallas Cowboys of real life. Taylor Lewan is an overall beast, Joel Bitonio though not super strong is very, very athletic and a rising star. Travis Frederick and Zach Martin, well there just amazing, big nasty guys who do all sorts of blocking well. Last but not least I moved Scherff from RG to RT and hes big, strong and athletic.

I use the coach trick where I make a new character and take over the next team Im playing and switch up to generic playbooks and set there autosubs.

So first up will be the Redskins this weekend!

EDIT: On a side note, I really hate the Cowboys. But you cant look past two 25 year old lineman with such talent. If I could have afforded to trade for Tyron Smith I would have.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 12-02-2016 at 12:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove