View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 11:03 AM   #33
Crossover1
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K17 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (11-30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus James
you GSW and CAV players who ask for more bumps are annoying.

Its called balance man.. if you take team mates into consideration then you'll understand why some players are already effective enough with the ratings they have.

Kevin Durant is putting 28 ppg on 57% shooting, the pick your poison aspect of his team allows him to do that. It doesnt mean he should be a 99 ovr.

career high from 3 ? Kyrie already can shoot 60% from 3 in game, why would he need a bump ?
I get it. I asked for boosts for one of the two teams no one likes to play online. My problem is that there are discrepancies between him and others who are shooting similar percentages or even lower but are ranked higher. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and get angry because I want boosts AND nerfs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
First off Kyrie can't boosted up anymore then he already is. All his offense ratings are as high as they can be. 96 from med range, 85 from 3, 97 layup and 98 ball handling. You can't boost it anymore. And you definitely can't boost anything of his defensive ratings.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Kyrie had a 94 driving layup rating when I checked last night. Not bad, but I think most of us can agree that he is probably the best under the rim finisher in the league; whereas Steph and Westbrook (and maybe a few others) are ranked higher than him which is total bs.

And how in the world does Klay have a gold defensive stopper badge but Iguodala a silver? Iggy and Draymond should be the only ones on that team with the gold defensive stopper badge. Klay is apparently a better defender than LeBron too lol.

Last edited by Crossover1; 12-02-2016 at 11:07 AM.