View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 06:43 PM   #616
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Alright guys, im going to have to come clean. Ive been playing with the patch.

Oh no you say!! Its ok guys , im just testing some things just to see if the update did anything good.

Ive been playing on all madden all default, i dropped accuracy on user side to 30 and 35 int for both. boy do i miss ootb version.

1. All madden with the patch is too easy, im 4-0 with the cowboys.

w giant 30-6
w @redskins 45-13
w bears 38-23
w 30-24

Ya i know i dominated every game, absolutely no challenge or good ai play. this is a complete opposite from ootb ,

2. user acc is was too accurate.

just look at the percentage, every pass is dead on. only incompletions are drops or hits. smh it was very frustrating unplayable at times but i wanted to get some test games in just to see.
20161204_183159[1].jpg

rushing was a breeze

look at the ypc. i mean this is all madden all default.

ootb provides better ai , imo. I was getting stomped on all madden and had great qb accuracy and realistic rushing.

i just dont get it. the patches really nerfed all madden ai and the accuracy issue is out of control. Just for reference i never cheese when i play, i call one of the 3 plays the cpu chooses for me. i play as realistic as possible. it really didnt matter what run i called it was 6... 14... 80 every time.

i even had to just start running the clock out the 2nd halves just to keep it close. not fun at all.

in conclusion back to ootb. you guys arent missing anything with these patches. its a shame. i really wanted for it to work out, but we must part ways. its not you, its me, i mean it is you!!! lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161204_183708[1].jpg (582.9 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by tyler28; 12-04-2016 at 07:00 PM.