View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 12:48 PM   #633
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D81SKINS
I believe some, so called "slider gurus" don't even play Madden, but that's beside the point.

So even All-Madden plays better w/ the OOTB version.
I don't know how guys can keep playing the updated version, mainly due to the QBA on the user side being so OP'd.

Bottom line is we are having some of the most true to ratings and gameplay that we've ever seen in Madden, by going ootb.
If others want to argue that the updated version is better, oh well,

We know the differences and have plenty of game data, videos posted, etc. That back up our argument.
They don't have anything to show but opinions and theories, of which don't hold much water
I think were people are forming their opinions and have such a bad taste for the ootb version is because they remember how madden was when they first played it. However, what they dont realize is that we had a day one patch that was installed then. So i highly highly doubt anyone played an ootb version then. Why would they, first thing we want to do is to patch it to get the best version.

So when ppl argue about the outside running issue or this glitch or that. That was all created by the day one patch.

The outside run issue isnt there and this isnt the game i play on day one. Im sure if it was we wouldnt be in this mess. They patched it right off the bat.

This version does not have all those glitches that everyone remembers. They dont exsist. I hear this so much but thats on version 1.01 or whatever this is version 1.0. And people say i want formation subs tho...well when fatigue works right i see plenty of subs. I dont need formations. Lol

Go look at my cpu rushing stats, even the ai is subbing. Look at bernards carries to hills. They were rotating like real life it was awesome. I didnt touch any playbooks or anything. Clearly ea had it right but either didnt test it or whatever, they patched things for the worse.

For what its worth, because people are remembering something we arent talking about.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk