View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 09:33 AM   #691
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
So I played my first game of my Ravens CFM yesterday. I was actually streaming it, so some people have seen it. The game itself, well, to put it simply.... AMAZING. And that's not an understatement. It was back and forth all game long. With neither side scoring more than once respectively, in any given quarter. It was just one of those true grind it out, NFL games. Tyrod was absolutely brilliant for the CPU, he was moving around in the pocket a ton. He took off 3 times for long runs, to go along with one designed run. A run that I put in with custom PB's. He also only got sacked 2 times after changing him to trigger happy. The first time I played this game, about a week ago, I sacked Tyrod 6 times and held the Bills to 83 Pass yards, compared to 232 this game!! The Bills scored with about 2 minutes left to go up 17-14. On the ensuing drive Flacco found Mike Wallace underneath for a 25 yard gain early on. That set the tone of the drive and we were able to score with :50 left on the clock. Having those Custom PB's was key at this moment. Every game at this point you get a ton of 4 verts and a ton of sacks. Not the case this time. Tyrod started off hot and moved Buffalo right down around midfield. That's when my D finally said enough is enough, and we took a stand.

***Wanted to add one major side not. Next game I tried to play Winston and the Bucs against the Falcons and it felt bad. Winston played pretty well, he was something like 34/50 - 350 yards. But he had 3int and he took like 6 or 7 sacks. Seeing as his traits are similar to Tyrod's (Both Trigger Happy and Scrambling). I wouldn't expect him to take that many sacks, especially against a suspect D like the Falcons. So I went into the ratings and discovered that Tyrod's AWR was 82, Winston's 78. So maybe 80 AWR is some sort of thresh for QB play. Where above 80 QBs get rid of the ball and take less sacks, where as below 80 they hold on to it and don't see the sack coming. It's just a thought as I haven't actually tested this theory yet. But don't worry, I'm about to. Going to bump Winston up to 81 AWR and play the same exact matchup against ATL.

According to the 75 man roster, here is a list of all QBs at 80 or below for AWR. Let me know if any of these guys stand out as culprits of major sack games. AKA every time I play that guy I get 5+ sacks no matter what D I'm using, good or bad.

Cutler - 77
Siemian- 77
McCown/RG3/Kessler - 79/70/66
Winston - 78
Tannehill - 78
Wentz - 73
Gabbert/Kaepernick - 71/70
Bortles - 78
Fitzpatrick/Smith - 80/66
Keenum/Goff - 75/70
Osweiler - 74
Mariota- 76

I'm not suggesting we change every QB to over 80. But guys who shouldn't be getting sacked 6 times a game, guys like Winston, Mariota and Tannehill. They should get moved up if my theory if correct. Or maybe I'm totally wrong and the game is just hard wired for certain QBs to hold on to the ball. Either way, I'm gonna find out.

Box Score Week 1 CFM - Ravens
All - Pro
Everything 50, INT 30/30
Tyrod - Trigger/Conservative/Scrambling
Custom PB

**Streaming Live: https://www.twitch.tv/tc020791 **
Are you guys changing the playbooks as suggested on all pro. I thought we went away from that. Just curious

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove