AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RFF's M17 Sim League USER v USER Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loc1225
So far what I see is passing is way easier than running so far

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is that from league-wide performance or you personally? Just curious. Could be you are just a good passer. Could just be a couple big games, there is always large variance in any slider set, as there should be. We see 100 yd games passing and 400 yd games passing.

Also though, what season are you all in? I'm about to update the sliders for season 3. Our passing game has gotten a little too good early in S3, my guess is because the generated DBs coming are inferior to the veteran CBs who have regressed/aged out. So I think coverage is in need of a bump.

Like I said in my OP, unfortunately in a 32-man CFM, sliders aren't a static thing. As the league gets better skill-wise and as generated draft classes replace veteran stars, you can see different trends. I will be posting the updated sliders here very shortly--still a work in progress for S3, but they will reflect the changes I just made to our league to combat the passing game starting to get too powerful (when it was performing very well vs NFL in season 1).

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues