View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 11:43 PM   #735
D81SKINS
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M17 Custom CPU PBs & Default All-Pro(DSkins81)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
You're welcome.

Okay so I'm done with that QB scramble testing crap, it's pointless. So I've decided to do a hopefully rebuilding chise with the Jets. I say hopefully cause I hope they're bad for a year or two lol.

Anyway here's the particulars of how I'm starting this chise.

All-Pro
Fast speed
9min no acc. clock
All penalties default/on
Sliders default (except int. 33/28 user/cpu)

I'm only controlling with Darrelle Revis on defense, unless he's out then I'll play with who replaces him. ( I already got a user pick playing man to man against AJ Green in the 1st qtr! And a tackle for loss against Bernard!) I am using the career mode camera angle on defense.

You all know I look away whenever kicking/punting until the line goes away.

Here's something new I'm doing on offense in this one. I'm using coach suggestions, but only using one button per quarter. So to explain.

During the first quarter I'm only allowed to use the X/A button plays. No changing pages or using other buttons. During the 2nd quarter I can only use the Square/X button plays. And in the 3rd quarter only Triangle/Y plays. Now during the 4th I allow myself to use all the buttons but still not change any pages.

Only exception is when manually subbing HB's, or having to find a FG or Punt play. Or a fake play occasionally.

Also on defense I'm going to keep detailed stats myself on who beats me for what against Regis. For example AJ just caught a 24yd pass against me, so with the pick they are 1-2 for 24yds and a int throwing at me this game.

I feel this will keep me fairly engrossed in this CFM (at least I hope). Btw that's the first interception I've ever gotten somewhat player locking a CB! And on a man to man coverage no less lol.

Also this does not mean the 49ers CFM is dead. This is just my rebuild/non fantasy draft CFM. The 49ers will roll on, next up the NFC Title game against Skin's 11-5 Redskins!
I'm going to look into traits for those qbs that did run 5 or so times in a game.
We should be able to get the formula to get rushing qbs, if some are scrambling, let's start with those qbs.

What happens when a qb is paranoid in his traits?

What about the carry rating?
what does a qb with 90+ carrying and 80 elusiveness?

I will test these out asap tomorrow I'm off.
We may have to take drastic measures to.get the cpu to scramble.

for ex.
Paranoid
scrambling.

with the mobile qb scheme!

90+ carrying and 90+ elusiveness
guys like cam should get a decent break tackle rating.

heck we could find out that it's even tied to the brk tackle or trucking rating.

I'm intrigued enough to find the formula!

Last edited by D81SKINS; 12-06-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove