View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #5277
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I like the Tennessee pick at #4. They're quietly starting to come together, and no one talks about them. And I'll take the 2 seed all day everyday and twice on Sunday lol. I would love to go into New England and beat them on their own turf. I was a sophomore at UConn during the infamous tuck rule game in the snow.

Nice predictions.
Not only is Tennessee a dark horse but Pittsburgh is the best team in December and January (even tho I hate them I can admit it.) don't matter what seed steelers get, they're a threat. I think Pittsburgh and Detroit are the teams no one is talking about that are very dangerous, I also think redskins are dangerous. Ravens can be dangerous, depending on what team shows up, Patriots, Dallas and Seattle are no surprise. Tampa could be dangerous but I don't think this is the year, chiefs are good but not in the playoffs. I could see Denver replacing Kansas city for the wild card but I think KC is better overall. Atlanta is going to lose first round, they are all hype in my opinion. I will say that losing Gronk is a bigger hit to New England than most people think. This dude I believe had 90% of their red zone touchdowns. I could see Oakland or Pittsburgh beating the Patriots. Ultimately I think it will come down to Dallas vs Seattle and Pittsburgh vs New England but that's just my opinion. I would love to see Oakland vs Dallas (my mom's side is all Denver and Oakland fans) so it would be fun.